Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
Our Statistical Quality Control (SQC) department is equipped with the latest generation Testing Instruments for Monitoring & Controlling of Process & Finished Product quality for all physical and chemical properties.
Controls at various stages of process helps in delivering finest quality yarn to end customers for better efficiency in downstream industry & excellent quality of finished product in textile value chain.
Our Quality Centre is equipped with the following measuring instruments:
- Statex Cascade System with Wrap reel: Measuring Hank & Count of the finished products of various stages.
- Lea Strength Tester: To monitor the yarn strength, in terms of CSP (Count, Strength of Product).
- Twist Tester: Monitors the twist present in yarn/threads.
- PREMIER iQ QualiCenter Evenness Tester: Monitors the yarn evenness in terms of U% and imperfections (Thin, Thick and Neps) per kilometer and hairiness present in yarn.
- Premier Classimate Analyser: Monitors and analyze the faults present in yarn in form of objectionable and non-objectionable.
- Black Board Yarn Appearance Tester: By this, we can check visually yarn appearance.
- Ultra–Violet Room: All the cones are passed under Ultra–Violet Lamp for detecting contamination.
- Blend Tester: Monitors the ratio of blends in yarn for controlling deviations.
- Sieger Yarn Conditioning Plant: Conditions all cones in Yarn Conditioning Plant (YCP) to minimize the hairiness in yarn.
Professionally manager Statistical Quality Centre helps in controlling the Yarn Quality within Uster +/-5% International Quality Standards.